For sale is a SBC Camshaft Installation Kit
Included in this set:
- Engine Pro MC1730 Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft
- EPWI HA817 Hydraulic Lifter Set of (16)
- ENGINE PRO Performance Roller Timing Set 08-3023-3
- ENGINE PRO 30-1269 Gasket Kit
- Engine Pro 40-1100 Hi-Zinc Liquid Engine Assembly Lube
- Engine Pro Hi-Zinc Engine Protector #40-1900 (Contains ZDDP)
Engine Pro MC1730 Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft
- Stage: 2
- Duration @ .050": Intake: 204 Exhaust: 214
- Advertised Duration: Intake:278 Exhaust: 288
- Valve Lift: Intake: .420 Exhaust: .442
- Lobe Separation: Intake: 107 Exhaust: 117
- Power Range: 1500-4000
- Idle: Smooth
- Lifter Part #: 817
- Comment: TORQUE CAM: Strong torque and good mileage for 327 to 400 C.I. Likes high axle ratios.
General Stage 2 Camshaft Specifications:
- Idle Quality: SMOOTH
- Torque: GOOD LOW AND MID-RANGES 1800-2600 RPM
- Fuel Economy: GOOD
- Towing: GOOD FOR LIGHT PULLING AND RV USE
- Racing: NOT RECOMMENDED
- Computer Controlled Vehicles: MODIFICATIONS MAY BE NEEDED
- Transmission: STOCK AUTOMATIC OR MANUAL
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1 OR LESSER
EPWI HA817 Hydraulic Lifter Set of (16)
We have been using these lifters in our shop for over 30 years with complete confidence and success! "Quality Without Compromise"
ENGINE PRO Performance Roller Timing Set 08-3023-3
- Top Quality Roller Timing Set
ENGINE PRO Gasket Kit
- Fits 1987-1995 TBI Truck applications
To order this kit, make the purchase through eBay. You MUST specify to us your engine size, year, and dipstick location so we can send you the correct parts! All kits are the same price! Either specify in the comments on you order, or by sending us a message IMMEDIATELY after purchase! If you do not specify, we will not be able to ship you your parts!
Anytime you install a new camshaft, it should always have new lifters installed as cams and lifters create a wear pattern as they mate together.
Camshafts and lifters are guaranteed to be straight, on size, and to correct lift, index and duration. There is no guarantee on camshafts and lifters after engine is started. Customer has the privilege of checking and inspecting camshafts and lifters at the time of installation. If camshafts and lifters do not meet your level of satisfaction, DO NOT INSTALL! Returns only accepted if camshafts and lifters has not been installed. No guarantee once engine has been run.