This listing is for all STANDARDsizes. During the checkout process, you will be given the opportunity to send a “Message to Seller” to confirm that you need all STANDARDsizes or to request ALTERNATEsizes. If you miss this during checkout, you must contact us through eBay messages to seller requestingALTERNATEsizes. If we do not receive a message from you, you will receive all STANDARDsizes. We will confirm all received messages before shipment. Please answer the following questions in your message:
1. What year, make and model is your engine?
2. What size pistons/rings do you require?
3. What size rod bearings do you need?
4. What size main bearings do you need?
For sale is an upgraded complete engine rebuild kit for 1963-1967 Ford FE 352 engines with the NON FLANGED camshafts
This kit will contain the following items:
- (1) Fel-Pro 260-1035 Complete Engine Overhaul Gasket Set
- (8) Sealed Power 246AP Pistons (std by default)
- (1) Melling M57 Oil Pump
- (1) Engine Pro MS685P(1964-1965) or MS863P(1966-1967) Main bearings (MS863P std. size by default)
- (1) Engine Pro CB760P Rod Bearings Set (std size by default)
- (16) HA2083 Hydraulic Flat Tappet Lifters
- (1) Engine Pro MC1776 Stage 2 Performance Camshaft
- (1) Durabond F33 Cam Bearing Set
- (1) Engine Pro 3029 Double Roller Timing Chain Set
- (1) Melling MPE610R Freeze Plug Set (Deep)
- (1) Hastings 2M577 Moly Piston Ring Set
- Stage: 2
- Duration @ .050": Intake: 204 Exhaust: 214
- Advertised Duration: Intake:282 Exhaust: 292
- Valve Lift: Intake: .484 Exhaust: .510
- Lobe Separation: Intake: 104 Exhaust: 120
- Power Range: 1500-4000
- Idle: Smooth
- Comment:GOOD LOW END TORQUE. GOOD FOR TOWING
This is a "PERFORMANCE ENGINE REBUILD KIT", other modifications to your engine and vehicle may be necessary to complete the installation of this kit. This kit is considered for "off road use only" as your vehicle may not pass local and federal emission laws once installed.