For sale is a BRAND NEW Engine Pro MC1784 Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft! Also included is a SET of (12) HA2095 Flat Tappet Lifters!
This is a flat tappet cam for 1980-89 173 C.I. (2.8L) & 1990-94 189 C.I. (3.1L) V6 CHEVROLET ENGINES!
- Stage: 2
- Duration @ .050": Intake: 204 Exhaust: 214
- Advertised Duration: Intake:278 Exhaust: 288
- Valve Lift: Intake: .420 Exhaust: .443
- Lobe Separation: Intake: 107 Exhaust: 112
- Power Range: 1000-5000
- Idle: Smooth
- Lifter Part #: 2095
- Comment: Torque Cam: GOOD AND LOW END TORQUE AND PULLING POWER.
- Note: COMPUTER DESIGNED (Not necessarily for computer equipped engines)
General Stage 2 Camshaft Specifications:
- Idle Quality: SMOOTH
- Torque:Good Low and Mid-Ranges 1800-2600 RPM
- Fuel Economy: GOOD
- Towing: Good For Light Pulling and RV Use
- Racing: NOT RECOMMENDED
- Computer Controlled Vehicles: MODIFICATIONS MAY BE NEEDED
- Transmission: STOCK AUTOMATIC OR MANUAL
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1 OR LESSER
NOTE: Anytime you install a new camshaft, it should always have new lifters installed as cams and lifters create a wear pattern as they mate together.
Camshafts and lifters are guaranteed to be straight, on size, and to correct lift, index and duration. There is no guarantee on camshafts and lifters after engine is started. Customer has the privilege of checking and inspecting camshafts and lifters at the time of installation. If camshafts and lifters do not meet your level of satisfaction, DO NOT INSTALL! Returns only accepted if camshafts and lifters has not been installed. No guarantee once engine has been run.