For sale is a BRAND NEW Engine Pro MC1991 Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft!
Also included is a SET of (16) HA817 Lifters & an Engine Pro 08-3023-3 Adjustable Timing Chain Set!
This is for Chevy SBC 262, 302, 307, 327, 350, 400 C.I. GOOD LOW TO MID TORQUE. BIGGEST CAM FOR USE W/ STOCK CONVERTER.
- Stage: 3
- Duration @ .050": Intake: 224 Exhaust: 224
- Advertised Duration: Intake:298 Exhaust: 298
- Valve Lift: Intake: .465 Exhaust: .465
- Lobe Separation: Intake: 107 Exhaust: 117
- Power Range: 2000-5500
- Idle: Fair
- Lifter Part #: 817
- Comment: Good low to mid torque. BIGGEST CAM FOR USE W/ STOCK CONVERTER
General Stage 3 Camshaft Specifications:
- Idle Quality: Fair with some lope
- Torque: Mid-Range 2400-3200 RPM
- Fuel Economy: FAIR
- Towing: Not Recommended
- Racing: Mild Bracket Racing
- Computer Controlled Vehicles: Modified computer chip may be required to compensate for low vacuum
- Transmission: STOCK AUTOMATIC OR MANUAL
- Compression Ratio: 10.3:1 or less check valve to piston clearance
Timing Chain Information
BRAND NEW Engine Pro 08-3023-3 SBC HEAVY DUTY DOUBLE ROLLER ADJUSTABLE TIMING SET.
Fits Small Block Chevy 5.7L 350, 283, 305, 327, 383, 400 engines with factory flat tappet camshafts.
- Double Roller
- Heavy Duty
- .200 Roller Chain
- Cast Iron Cam Sprocket
- 3-Keyway Crank Sprocket with -4 degrees to +4 degrees Cam Adjustment
NOTE: Anytime you install a new camshaft, it should always have new lifters installed as cams and lifters create a wear pattern as they mate together.
Camshafts and lifters are guaranteed to be straight, on size, and to correct lift, index and duration. There is no guarantee on camshafts and lifters after engine is started. Customer has the privilege of checking and inspecting camshafts and lifters at the time of installation. If camshafts and lifters do not meet your level of satisfaction, DO NOT INSTALL! Returns only accepted if camshafts and lifters has not been installed. No guarantee once engine has been run.