For sale is a SBC Camshaft Installation Kit
Included in this kit:
- ENGINE PRO MC2200 Performance Camshaft
- EPWI HA817 Hydraulic Lifter Set of (16)
- ENGINE PRO Adjustable Performance Roller Timing Set 08-3023-3
- ENGINE PRO Gasket Kit
- Engine Pro 40-1100 HI-ZINC Liquid Engine Assembly Lube
- Engine Pro Hi-Zinc Engine Protector #40-1900 (Contains ZDDP)
- What year, make and model is your engine?
- Is your dipstick on the left (drivers side) or right (passenger side)?
- Does your engine use a 2 piece rear main seal?
ENGINE PRO MC2200 Performance Camshaft
- Stage: 2
- Duration @ .050": Intake: 194 Exhaust: 204
- Advertised Duration: Intake:270 Exhaust: 278
- Valve Lift: Intake: .398 Exhaust: .420
- Lobe Separation: Intake: 104 Exhaust: 104
- Power Range: 1500-4000
- Idle: Smooth
- Lifter Part #: 817
- Comment:Good For Computer Controlled Engines.
General Stage 2 Camshaft Specifications:
- Idle Quality: SMOOTH
- Torque:Good Low and Mid-Ranges 1800-2600 RPM
- Fuel Economy: GOOD
- Towing: Good For Light Pulling and RV Use
- Racing: NOT RECOMMENDED
- Computer Controlled Vehicles: MODIFICATIONS MAY BE NEEDED
- Transmission: STOCK AUTOMATIC OR MANUAL
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1 OR LESSER
EPWI HA817 Hydraulic Lifter Set of (16)
We have been using these lifters in our shop for over 30 years with complete confidence and success! "Quality Without Compromise"
ENGINE PRO Adjustable Performance Roller Timing Set 08-3023-3
- Adjustable +/- 4 Degrees
- Top Quality Roller Timing Set
ENGINE PRO Gasket Kit
Depending on what year you specify, you will receive either 30-1000 *fit small block through 1979 w/ left hand dipstick* or 30-1045 *fits thru 1986 with right hand dipstick and two piece rear seal or 30-1016 for small block 400* Gasket Kit. Just let us know what year and engine size you have and we will ship the correct parts! *1986 AND OLDER 2 PIECE REAR SEAL APPLICATIONS ONLY* The 30-1000 gasket set for left hand (drivers side) dipstick will be sent by default if no message is sent at time of checkout!
To order this kit, make the purchase through eBay. You MUST specify to us your engine size, year, and dipstick location so we can send you the correct parts! All kits are the same price! Either specify in the comments on you order, or by sending us a message IMMEDIATELY after purchase! If you do not specify, we will not be able to ship you your parts!
Anytime you install a new camshaft, it should always have new lifters installed as cams and lifters create a wear pattern as they mate together.
Camshafts and lifters are guaranteed to be straight, on size, and to correct lift, index and duration. There is no guarantee on camshafts and lifters after engine is started. Customer has the privilege of checking and inspecting camshafts and lifters at the time of installation. If camshafts and lifters do not meet your level of satisfaction, DO NOT INSTALL! Returns only accepted if camshafts and lifters has not been installed. No guarantee once engine has been run.